Modules in STAGE :
Costing, Order Entry, Production Planning, Process Planning (BOM), Purchase, Inventory, Packing, Documentation, T & A, Accounts, Payroll, Sampling, MIS Reporting, Retail
- Transparency of Information across the Enterprise with privilege of access
- Automatic BOM from Garment specification
- Automatic order Consolidation Destination wise, Category wise, Assortment wise
- Automatic Process Sequence And program from garment specification
- Purchase approval system Costing / Budgeting link to purchase .
- Automatic raw material calculation for work orders to units / vendors
- Detailed quality control – automatic debits for rejections, shortage, seconds, excess billing
- Complex orders can be handled like Multiple component orders estimation / production and packing, shipping ,Component wise budgetting ,Article wise rate.
- Customer wise Sample tracking like sample requirement/planning /despatch/approval comments follow ups.
- Automatic packing list generation – based on order – link to inventory, exports
- Integration from inventory, imports, exports and payroll to Financial Accounts
- Style wise profit and loss
- Card swipe – user defined Payroll system, Automatic pay slip , Statutory reports generation
- Automatic time and action / alarm to prompt user activities
- Automatic higher authority prompting for unexecuted Activities
- Modular integration from Order Booking till Shipment
- Automatic email shooting to relevant persons for new and amendments to orders and specification
- Automatic periodical email of MIS Reports to Management for weekly Reviews.
- Capacity planning for factories
- Scanning feature for storing images of garments, measurement charts, fabric, trims, documents, employees etc.
- Data security, cannot hack
- Can handle Woven and Knit Apparel Industry, Fabric and Yarn Manufacture , Embroidery units
- Takes only few months to implement
- Industry best practices incorporated Implementing. STAGE would bring the organization very close to ISO Standards