Stage Retail – for MFG and Retails
- STAGE Retail helps servicing of Retail Orders of Customers by purchasing goods or manufacturing to stock.
- The design team creates the styles to be sold for the season and picks up Orders from customers through road shows, replenishment orders, through salesmen etc.
- STAGE Retail ERP Software helps to accurately allocate stock to customer orders booked by the merchandisers.
- Allocation can be done by the user on an order to order basis or run a fully automatic allocation program for all orders based on availability of stock.
- Based on the despatch advice, the packing department can do a scan and pack of the goods and the Software will prepare a Delivery note and Invoice.
- This can be integrated with the accounts module.
- Returns are tracked in stores and accounts.
- Masters are available for Taxes, MRP and Discount Sales with effective periods.
- A point of sale module helps to do sales in Show Rooms with integration to accounts.
- Many drill down MIS Reports help the user to track order fulfilment, new items to be manufactured or purchased etc.
Some salient features of STAGE RETAIL
- Style wise template for orders and BoM.
- Bulk manufacturing of garments against projected sales.
- Automatic repeat facilities for projection orders from Template styles based on Template Order and BOM
- Stock maintenance against projected orders (made to stock).
- Stock allocation for individual sales orders and bulk allocation for multiple orders as stock arrives in stores automatically based on FIFO.
- Season-wise barcodes for Finished Garment Items
- Barcode Scanning option at all inward and despatch levels
- Retail Warehousing with stock allocation / despatch
- Accounts integration for retail sales.
- Point of Sales
- Point of Sales integration with STAGE main inventory and STAGE Accounts system