Production Planning & Management Software
- STAGE Production Planning Module seamlessly integrates with the rest of STAGE ERP.
- Production Planning is done on the Planning Board.
- Line capacities are defined. Based on the SAM for each garment the daily capacities are filled up.
- The planning person can plan merchandiser’s orders, transfer orders in part or full from one line to another by easy drag and drop method.
- The colour change will indicate which orders are running late and for which orders critical items are not in house.
- Based on this the user can drag and drop to change orders from one line to another in the same factory as well to other factories
- No data entry required on the planning board. All data are extracted from STAGE ERP dynamically and results are displayed automatically on the planning board.
- From each style on the planning board, you can drill down to Production Graph, Inventory status, T & A, Sample status and also helps you plan over time for delayed styles.
- STAGE PPM is integrated with T & A and reports on Expected Completion Dates can be generated.